Just ignore me a day or so.

Qobuz Desktop and the Web Player were working well this morning :)

I could not complete registration in the LMS Plugin.

This afternoon Both the Desktop and Weblayer told me my password for my
userername was incorrect.

Tried to reset my password, Qobuz can't decide if I'm in the UK or
France (this might be because I have previously trialled Qobuz under a
different user name and e-mail address, it might have been a French
account, I can't remember!).

Anyway I managed to reset the password and it still doesn't work.

I'll get in touch with customer support tomorrow (before Wales/France
game) and try and sort it all out :eek:

ronnie