Hello at all,

I'm using custom scan / browse / tag. I configured a custom tag for my
CUSTOM_LIBRARY. This works: I can see under Home > Multi Library that
this library contains all tracks with this custom tag. All artists are
saved in TPE1 (I can check that in the tags settings of the tracks).
Also tagging software shows all artists correct. In custom browse
settings I use the built in menus, e.g. CUSTOM_LIBRARY/Artists.

BUT: I can't see all artists when I browse to this menu item
CUSTOM_LIBRARY/artists. Many atists are missing.

When I browse to CUSTOM_LIBRARY/decades or CUSTOM_LIBRARY/years I can
see all tracks and also the missing artists. It seems that only the
artists sub menu is not working good.

If anyone has a idea what to check I would be very pleased.

Thank you :)