castalla wrote:
> I've been trying Material on my PC desktop and on android - excellent!
>
> I have many questions about the various configurations (!) but have
> figured out most of them by trial & error.
>
> However, one setting which totally defeats me is the Alarms on.off.  I
> always set it to off, but it always resets to on ...
>
> Advice please ...  ?

All alarms, or individual? 1.4.5 has a bug where the 'Enable alarms'
toggle only really works if you click the text not on the switch itself.
Fixed for 1.5.0

Also, long-press on 'Show extra settings' will bring up the LMS player
settings with all sections available. (If you click, or short press,
some sections are hidden to prevent duplicate options)

castalla wrote:

> (The start player menu option is nice (but SB Player is also a bit
> non-transparent for me as a basic user - if only other players could be
> selected)

To start a player I just need to know the android "intent" - which I
only know for SB Player.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.