bobertuk wrote:

> Is this a permanent loss or will they be coming back?
>
> I have managed to find what I think is the latest Trackstat version
> (2017) by direct download but I'm reluctant to install it yet in case it
> reappears in the repository.
>
> Is this one for the attention of @mherger?

They are marked as compatible with 7.* in the repository files, so they
aren’t available yet if you use 8.0 and want to download them through
the repository files. I plan to update repository files as compatible
with 8.0 in the not too distant future, just need to find some time.
It’s possible to download them manually and install them since their
install.xml file says maxVersion=* but that means that they won’t be
updated automatically if I release a new version through the repository.
At the moment I don’t have any plans to release new plugin versions, my
only plan is to mark the old versions as compatible with 8.0.

Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland)