jtl wrote:
> the display of a multi CD Album works very nice with the header for each
> CD in the list, unfortunately both of the icons in the hover toolbar "+"
> and ">" do the same thing, that is adding (">" should replace the
> current play list)...

Yeah, I can confirm :( Fixed in git for 1.5.1

jtl wrote:
> A little suggestion when it comes to those nice hover toolbars/icons:
> Would it be possible to add the "play album starting at track" icon, too
> over a track (as it is in the three dot menu), because at least for me
> that is most often my default action.

No, only those current two actions will be there, otherwise its just too
much.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.