mherger wrote:
> v1.600 introduces a minor new feature for classical music listeners:
> when browsing albums there's now an option to browse the works of an
> album (if available). On the album level you'll find a "Browse by works"
> option at the top.
>
> (for those of you toying with LMS8 and the test repo: it's v1.910 there
> - but only available when browsing the Qobuz plugin, not in the My Music
> section)

This is much more than a minor update. Many thanks! However, I'm seeing
an issue.

29767

As you can see, the last two entries point to the same work. The first
entry, with a space between "No." and "1", contains movements 1 and 3.
The second entry, with no space, contains the second movement. I suspect
there is not much you can do if Qobuz is inconsistent with titles this
way. I see the same thing in an album of Vivaldi's Four Seasons: every
concerto has two entries, with the first two movements in the first
entry, and the third movement in the second.

|Filename: qobuz_by_work.png                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29767|

LMS 8 nightly; 3 Squeezelite players connected by powerline ethernet; 5
wireless players connected via Airplay Bridge; 1 SqueezeAmp player
no high-end or esoteric audio gear
1 Squeezebox Radio (upgraded UE Smart Radio) now mostly retired