mherger wrote:
> > Enabled LastMix - Don't Stop The Music support using Last.fm. Played
> > some music usig LastMix, both local and Spotify music was loaded.
> >
> > Enabled logging, changed to LastMix (local music only), both local
> and
> > Spotyf music was loaded.
>
> Can you give me some pointers as to where I would find these various
> events? Your log file is full of noise from LMS re-starting a new
> instance all the time while the first one is still running, some plugins
>
> failing DB lookups etc. You should try to get rid of those issues before
>
> you continue to look into this one.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Ah! Never had any issues with LMS but it's probably due to some old
failed installations in the past on my ReadyNAS. Think I'm going to
start over with a Rpi instead and use the NAS as storage only.

Thanks!

SB Touch optical to Hegel H90, Speakers Larsen 4.2
Spare SB3
AirPlay Bridge to Audio Pro A10
Squeezelite-x connected to home LMS with Neorouter.
SB Radio
ReadyNAS 202
iPeng