Man in a van wrote:
> Just downloaded the latest buster image (rpi4b)
>
> Used Balena-etcher for the burn
>
> I went straight to the Squeezebox server page and click the install box
>
> When the text appeared in the Alternative " box I deleted it and pasted
> in
>
> http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/8.0/lms/205990ebb7fec015032cd9db8ba87423d36240b3/logitechmediaserver_8.0.0~1584980762_arm.deb
>
> clicked for the install and it proceeded to completion
>
> I open the web gui from the rpi IP address and at first it seemed to
> hang, I refreshed the browser and it filled in.
>
> Set the output for the headphone jack install radio paradise and its
> working (no licence needed)
>
> ronnie

Thanks! That link worked. Stay safe over there.

Living Room: Pi3 w/Allo Digione Player (Wired), Max2Play w/LMS Server
7.9 and SqueezeLite
Pioneer Elite VSX 80, Parasound 2125 v2
KEF LS50's, Paradigm SE Center, SVS SB12-NSD Subwoofer, Paradigm Atom
v.5 Surrounds
Harmony Smart Control w/Hub and iPeng
Dining Room: KEF Q100's
Bedroom: Logitech Boom
Porch: Boston Acoustics Voyager Metro II
Router: Asus RT-N56U