Hello

First of all, my warmest compliments to RG Dawson for a a wonderful app
and GUI !  Just migrated my workstation to Windows 10 and am truly
enjoying your player !

Just one little glitch I haven't been able to overcome: all the
"additional browse modes" I have defined in LMS are not displayed in the
MyMusic submenu, some are, some aren't...... although they're all
seemingly legitimate (they're nicely handled by my squeezeboxes and
Orange Squeeze as well). The one that's not displayed has to do with the
COMPOSER tag, wo2987929880uld that be
an issue ?

Any idea anyone ?

|Filename: Capture.JPG                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29880|