mherger wrote:
> Radio Paradise v3 adds support for user accounts and ratings. If you've
>
> got a RP account, then sign the plugin in in Settings/Advanced/Radio
> Paradise.
>
> Signing in to Radio Paradise allows you to
>
> * rate songs as you play them back (probably only in interactive mode)
> * get access to My Favorites channel
> * (more to come... ;-))
>
> Please note that in order to get the My Favorites channel, you'll need
> to have at least 100 songs rated 7+. Start rating now :-).
>
> No credentials will be stored, but a session cookie will be received.
>
> Please give it a try and enjoy the music!
>
> --
>
> Michael

Many thanks Michael for the updated RP plugin!

I've had a Radio Paradise account for some time but had only rated a few
songs.
I did find that after you log in on the RP website, you can go back
through the "Play History" (under the "Music" tab) and rate songs there
very quickly.
https://radioparadise.com/music/play-history

Thanks again!!