Hi,
I've been reading this thread with interest it sounds a very
interesting. Can I ask a couple of basic (non-techy) questions about
this to people who have installed it and lived with if for a while? I
want to try and gauge how tricky it is to set-up and what the overall
user experience is like before I start to have a go.

FYI, my set-up is a Giga-Byte Brix running Win10 and LMS which is
permanently on and runs with minimal intervention/maintenance required.
Multiple players (radios, and SB Touch).

Here goes...

- how easy is this to install/setup? I'm pretty computer savvy, but
really don't want to spend too much time tweaking/updating etc...
- once set up, is it essentially a set up once and leave, or does it
need constant attention?
- how well does it work once set up, ie. what's the overall user
experience like?
- finally, I might eventually have two LMS servers, located at two
different physical locations, would I need two MediaServer subscriptions
to operate an Alexa at each location, or would one subscription do
both?

Apologies if this isn't the correct place to ask, if not please move to
a more appropriate place.

Thanks in advance for your advice.