Not sure if this is Qobuz specific, but based on C-3PO comments I've
seen re: Qobuz and Std Inputs it may be.

I have several Rpi3s running PCP which can play Qobuz streams up to
192/24 no issue.  However, I can't seem to find a way to automatically
downsample Qobuz HiRes streams for my legacy SB devices (Duet, Radio,
Boom, SB3, etc).  When I stream a HiRes title to those devices I get
super choppy & corrupted music.

I have tried running LMS 7.9 & 8.0 on Rpi3 and a PC with the same
results.  If I set Qobuz to only stream 44.1/16 it works fine but would
prefer HiRes for the devices that can handle it.

Is it possible to play a 192/24 Qobuz track at native format on an RP3
and also automatically downsample to a device that can only handle 48/24
like the Duet/SB3?

Awesome community here btw, and special thanks to the
authors/maintainers of LMS and the plugins!