bpa wrote:
> ANNOUNCE: RadioNet plugin enables playing streams from the radio.net
> directory service
>
> This plugin enables using radio.net directory of internet streams from
> Squeezebox UIs
>
> It adds a "RadioNet" menu under the top-level Radio.
>
> - Can search for a stream
> - Browse via Genres
> - List Top Stations
>
> The plugin supports the various language / regions via Settings - LMS
> must be restarted for change in language/region to take effect.
>
> The plugin does not play the stream - it passes the URL to LMS to be
> played by standard LMS mechanisms.  This means if a stream fails to
> play, it is likely a problem with the station/URL.
>
> Install by adding the repository URL to the "Additional repositories" at
> the bottom of the WebUI Settings/Plugins tab.
>
> Repository URL
> http://bpa-code.github.io/bpaplugins/iheartradio-repo.xml
>
> Alternative but maybe not as reliable
> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/bpaplugins/radionet-repo.xml
>

> This is V1.0 and has only been lightly tested.

Thanks!  Excellent.

[Is your first repo url correct?  It points to iheart radio, I think]

LMS server: O2 Joggler with Jivelite

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers:  Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam,
Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google
Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5,
Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Fiio M6,
Avantree Priva BT transmitter

Brexit =  Still ∞ stupidity