Running v1.5.3; I am having an issue with the keyboard shortcut "Go
Back," mapped to Ctrl-Left Arrow:
While playing a track with a loaded playlist, if I am in the Browse
display, browsing a pinned app such as Radio Paradise, and I hit
Ctrl-Left Arrow, then two things happen: the Browse display goes up one
level - which I expect, but also the currently playing track restarts at
it's beginning! I assume the "Go Back" shortcut should have a different
function whether I am in the Now Playing or Browse displays.

Additionally, although the "Go Back" shortcut works when browsing most
things, for some reason it does not work when browsing one level down in
Qobuz! I should go back to Home, but nothing happens, except the
currently playing track restarts:)

Keyboard shortcut request:
Would it be possible to map the PgUp and PgDn keys so that if I am
viewing the Queue or something loaded in the Browse display, if there is
a scroll bar then I can page up and down the display with these keys?

I have been using Material so much during the ongoing shelter-in-place
that I seem to be instinctively moving away from using the mouse for
everything and beginning to use keyboard shortcuts when available.

*Living Room:* SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU >
VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans
cables > B&W 804 speakers
*Laptop:* System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite +
Vivaldi/Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Grado PS500 headphones
*Phone:* Pixel 3a Phone + BubbleUPnP + Kiwi/Material Skin > Bluetooth >
Bose SoundLink Revolve
*Server:* Puget Systems Serenity + Ubuntu 18.04 + LMS 8.0
*Music:* Personal FLAC, Radio Paradise FLAC, Qobuz, Spotify