edwin2006 wrote:
> Yesterday I noticed that spotty didn't work and this morning suddenly
> lms stopped entirely.
> There was more going on. Pi responded to ping but unable to open pcp GUI
> or open SSH session.
> Finally I pulled power plug and upon restart everything worked as
> before, yes even spotty.
>
> Conclusion, something was not ok and the final lms failure was only the
> end result after a long, unknown uptime.
>
> Yes I'm not using latest pcp / lms etc config, simply no time to fiddle
> with it and it works. Would be nice if there was a guide to preserve all
> config settings and how to transfer these to a fresh install.
>
> Makes me also wonder, would a weekly reboot have prevented the failure
> this morning? If so, how can I schedule a periodic reboot?
>
> Long time ago I asked the same for periodic Ntp sync and that is working
> fine so a scheduked reboot must be possible but how?
>
> So long article but basic two q
> 1. How to do 's huddled reboot
> 2. How to transfer entire config to fresh install
>
> Thnx all for a great product and keeping the squeezebox lineup working
> al those years!

29999

|Filename: 2020-04-11 10_17_30-pCP - Tweaks.jpg                     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29999|

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezeLite-X,PiCorePlayer x3
*Server:* LMS Version:  Latest Nightly on Centos 8.0 VM on ESXi 6.5.0U3
on Dell T320
*Plugins:*
AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud/Spotty/Player
Groups
*Remotes:* iPeng9/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite/SqueezeLite-X
*Music:* 522GB,1.5K albums with 25K songs by 5K artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS