hopkins wrote:
> Thanks. I just installed it and have exactly the same issue.
>
> 30039
Since you are using the legacy installer, you will find older version in
the folder there "Previous Versions".  You can try an older version,
such as 2.6.5, which was before I changed CEF library versions.  If you
are willing to work with me on this issue, here are some other things to
try and other information that might help me.

Generally,

Conditions when you see this error:
Happens every time I start SLX manually or otherwise? Yes/No
AutoStart Enabled in SLX? Yes/No.
Happens on Windows restart, but not on user logout/login?  Yes/No
In your startup area (See Task Manager, Startup tab), do you have the
Squeezelite-X AutoStarter there, and not Squeezelite-X itself? Yes/No
Do you have multiple network cards, either physical or virtual?
Yes/No
Do you have multiple routers, for example a separate modem and
wireless router? Yes/No
Is the client and server on the same subnet? Yes/No
Do you have a firewall on the client or server that may be blocking
traffic? Yes/No

Logging info might be helpful.  To enable, go into settings and press
Ctrl-Shift-D.  That will enable some additional controls.  Enable log
file and log level = debug.  This will create a log file on you desktop.
Being able to see this will tell me where the error is occurring.

Thanks,

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X