hopkins wrote:
> Thanks - sorry for that. I do have two RJ45 ports on my computer, but
> one is disabled. I cannot actually "delete" it. I guess the issue is
> fixed and you will include that in your future versions? Thanks again
> for your  support :) SLX is a great program for windows. How about
> making a web app for chromebooks? :)

Not totally fixed, yet, but it will be later today.  I will add logic to
do a better job picking the correct adapter when multiple are present
AND handle potential exceptions more thoroughly.  The next version you
see should actually be able to discover LMS servers on your network once
SLX correctly identifies which network you are using.

This has been good and I appreciate you working with me on this.  I'm
sure you were frustrated, as was I, at points along the way.  As a
community supported system, we who freely develop for it on our spare
time, with our limited resources, benefit from users like you willing to
help.  Thanks again.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X