On 28/03/07, Micha123
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ah ok. so I thought it would look up the missing cover art on amazon and
> automatically save it to the respective album folder (or even better the
> mp3tag as well), so it would slowly build up the cover library while it
> played. That would be awesome :-)
>
> But it wasn't thought to be this way, but just download and display the
> missing cover everytime a song without cover is played?

Well, once I have the cover bitmap, I can add an option to save it quite
easily. It would save it to the thumbnails folder anyhow, so next time it
wouldnt need to pester amazon.

The problem saving it back to the server is mapping the currently playing
track to a physical folder. It's quite easy to find the track URL local to
the server machine, but that then needs mapping to a network share,
and it also needs to deal with shortcuts and mapped folders..

It's something I've wanted to do for a while though as it means Moose
could display ALL the bitmaps in an album's folder, so front, back,
booklet, etc.. Also any text files there, and even bitmaps for artists..

--
- Dr Lovegrove
http://www.rusticrhino.com/drlovegrove