George_C wrote:
> Version 1.60
OK - that quite old from 2018 - I think Flash may not work in current
version. Also version of LMS can affect playback on some system.

>  just playing "rtmp://"
>
> I didn't know there was a choice of entering in the form:
> "iplayer://live?flashaac=rtmp://..."   ?    Where is all that
> documented?
It's not and neither is rtmp://  as plugin just implemented the Flash as
used by BBC which was a limited subset of Flash and rtmp.

> Also, applying the same modifications made last week to the
> ElBernamegElOrobi stream for the BBC iPlayer to the other ERTU streams,
> I can confirm that the modifications worked for Pernamegaam, SharkAwsat,
> ElBernamegElMouusekey and Aghani.   I couldn't get SootArab to work. I
> don't know if that channel has unique issues, or if I made a syntax or
> coding error that I still can't identify.

Problem possibly due to using Flash feature not implemented.

> Here is the URL which works from the script:

Code:
--------------------
  >   > ffplay -i rtmp://livestreaming5.onlinehorizons.net/SootArab/livestream
 -rtmp_swfurl
http://egradio.eg/our_extentions/egplayer/swf/flowplayer-3.2.18.swf
-rtmp_pageurl http://egradio.eg/our_extentions/egplayer/ -hide_banner
--------------------

> The following base64 encoded version for the BBC iPlayer doesn't:

Code:
  >   >
rtmp://livestreaming5.onlinehorizons.net:1935?streamname=bGl2ZXN0cmVhbQ==&app=U29vdEFyYWI=&live=MQ==&swfurl=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5lZ3JhZGlvLmVnL291cl9leHRlbnRpb25zL2VncGxheWVyL3N3Zi9mbG93cGxheWVyLTMuMi4xOC5zd2Y=&tcurl=cnRtcDovL2xpdmVzdHJlYW1pbmc1Lm9ubGluZWhvcml6b25zLm5ldC9FbEJlcm5hbWVnRWxPcm9iaQ==&pageurl=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5lZ3JhZGlvLmVnL291cl9leHRlbnRpb25zL2VncGxheWVyLw==&.aac

> Regarding further testing, note that as of the current moment ALL
> (http/M3U8 and rtmp) the ERTU streams are down based on running the
> scripts I shared.

I'd move away from Flash and use m3u8 for longer term support. Flash has
been deprecated on most browsers now.