staresy wrote:
> The server log contains the following error:
>
> [20-04-21 21:52:22.8429] Plugins::Sprocket::API:: DoSyncLogin (105)
> Login response indicates error.

This indicates the server failed to allow the login, possibly because
the username or password was mistyped. Please check this first, when the
login is successful you will no longer see a password field in the
settings page.

That said, one other user had an issue with logins that was never
tracked down. Since the plugin works for some users it seems to be
something specific to the account, or possibly some problem in the
plugin for how it handles encoding the password request.

Unfortunately, I can't really debug that remotely. Is there anything you
can think of that might be unusual about your account? For example:
- Is your password especially complex (non alphanumeric? unusual
symbols?)
- Where are you located (I'm US, not its possible this a difference in
accounts outside the US).