cpd73 wrote:
> For those brave/curious enough, I've uploaded a signed APK to the github
> page. This uses some new additions to Material Skin that will be in1.5.4
> - namely a link in Material's settings dialog that will invoke this apps
> settings page.
Something very useful is that with the APK installed, the Material app
stays active over the phone lock if it was the last thing in focus.  If
I wake up my phone, it displays a fully functional Material interface
(after a pause to reconnect network*).  If I want to do anything else on
my phone, I have to unlock it.  I like this!  Thanks.

*Would it be possible to have a visual indicator that reconnection is
taking place so that I don't try to input before it is ready?  I recall
a red circle in the upper right of the screen that might be used to
signal this.