castalla wrote:
> Maybe I'm losing it ....
>
> If I use the classic gui under my Music I see the choices I selected in
> Additonal Browse modes:
>
> If I use Material then the choices are different:
>
> The choices setting are the same for both versions - ie. Material has
> the same items checked as Classic
>
> Stumped.

When you configure 'Additional Browse Modes' in LMS you are configuring
the modes per-player. Whilst this makes sense for a hardware player
(which as its own UI), it never (to me) made sense that a control
point's list of modes would change when you change player. So, for
Material, you configure its list of modes independently and the same
list of modes is used for all players (when browsing via Material). As
slartibartfast has stated, you configure Material's list of modes via
the cog icon next to 'My Music' in Material's settings dialog.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.