mherger wrote:
> > So, I decided to give Spotify / Spotty & LMS a whirl. I got it
> working,
> > but now it's not. And I don't know why. I uninstalled it, deleted the
> > three spotty files, and the directory in the cache and the .pref
> file,
> > then reinstalled it and entered my credentials.
>
> Did the authentication using the Spotify app not work?
>

> --
>
> Michael

I'll have to say, I'm not sure. I entered my credentials and was able
(and still am) to configure players in Spotty. I also was able to use
Spotty with my LMS players at some point. Then I installed "OMLI" and
that was it. I cannot say if it's related, but I wasn't able to get it
to work past that point. -Something -seems to work, as the Spotify app
recognizes the players I enable in Spotty, but when I try to use them in
the app as players, Spotify will use the app's fallback output device
and then remove that LMS player (all LMS players? Would have to check).

Maybe my LMS got a timeout for spamming requests (but it works with
Spotify app and Sonos. Do they block IPs or devices if they're
considered spamming?). I uninstalled Spotty and will try again tomorrow.

QLMS 8.0.0@2.20 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.30.1 / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4