philippe_44 wrote:
> Oh ... that screenshot was useful as it shows that the helper is not
> even started. Do you see anything in LMS server log? If not try using
> the -static version
>
> and ... you *have to* click on "Enable" in the logging option line,
> otherwise not much will happen
>
> and ... what browser are you using? The UI is all messed up with some
> option being shown when they should be hidden

Sorry Philippe for this long time not answering. I tried all the options
you suggest and I cannot make it. "Enable" does not remain  and I do not
progress!

I use mainly "Explorer" as "Edge" is not any more a good option for LMS
(left side is not active any more). And Chrome gives the same result as
"Explorer".

So I got back to my former config : use squeezeplay" app on my laptop
and have a Bluetooth dongle on my Sony amplifier in my office room
(instead of Wifi Microstreamer). It is not the best config but it
works.

I have the impression that something changed on my config (as for
instance "edge" not any more adapted), and my LMS version on my Synology
NAS is not any more updated.

But anyway LMS is still a very good and openmind solution for my home
music system.

Thank you

All the best and take care with Covid-19
jp