chirhonix wrote:

> Hi pinkdot,will there be packages available for the ARM platform?
> Regards
> Klaus-Peter

Hi Klaus-Peter,

I have no plans to add more architectures in the near future.
'The End-of-Life announcement made by Synology at the end of last year'
(https://www.synology.com/en-global/products/status/EOL_announcement_for_synology_packages),
will also make the continuation of LmsUpdate, after 30 June, uncertain.
At least till 1 July, I will only update the x86_64 package ( which
represents 80% of all donwloads). For all other architectures, your best
bet is to look for other solutions to run the package (e.g. RPi) if you
want to start using LMS 8.0.0.

Greetings, Martin

-DS718+, RPI 2 ('Spotifyd'
(https://github.com/Spotifyd/spotifyd)/'myMPD'
(https://jcorporation.github.io/myMPD/)),Aune S6 - Exposure 3010S2 - PMC
FB1i-s -'LmsRepack + LmsUpdate'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111876-LmsUpdate-and-LmsRepack-Synology-8-0-*-packages)
- Updated and Cleaned up Logitech Media Server 8.0.0 for Synology.