carsten_h wrote:
> I am using 0.0.2 here on a slow 7" tablet with Android 7.1 and SBPlayer.
> When it is running it is really good, much faster than Orange Squeeze.
> The problem is when switching the tablet on. It seems that Wifi is off
> during sleep (although I switched this behaviour off) and it takes a
> while to come up (I can see it at the Wifi icon on top of the screen).
> So SBPlayer also needs a while to reconnect to LMS. I am using it in the
> kitchen, so it's name is "Küche". The other player that is always on is
> running on the LMS direct with attached USB speakers, it is named
> "Dachboden".
>
> So my problem is that after switching on the player is always switched
> to "Dachboden" because it is the first alphabetically in the list. This
> is chosen although I made "Küche" the standard player in the settings.

This should have nothing to do with the app - its just a simple wrapper
around webview. If you set a player as default then it should be
selected when Material gets the list of players from LMS. If your
default player is not in the first list, then another player will be
chosen.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.