mherger wrote:
> > of course, you are right about going back to previous version. it
> made
> > *no* difference.
>
> Thanks for the confirmation :-)
>
> > it seems rather draconian for Spotify to reject outright any
> > authentication request;
>
> What I don't understand is why the token refresh only is an issue for "a
>
> few" users - but consistently for them. I've been playing Spotify tracks
>
> all day long. No problem so far...
>
> --
>
> Michael

I guess you play only from LMS.

When playing from LMS web, it's more stable.

But I often play from spotify on my phone and connect to LMS device.
It's quite annoying with all kinds of problems.
The cases are

stopping playing in the middle of a track
can't connect to LMS device, sometimes the LMS device just disappears
spotify on the phone lost sync of track with LMS device. no playing
status or even no track name