mherger wrote:
> > I changed line 192 in file Token.pm in "elsif (0)", restarted
> squeezebox
> > server and  I'm able to access spotty again :-) I can surf through
> > "spotty-menu" and i'm able to choose my playlists.
>
> That would be a great finding! Thanks a lot!
>
> > https://cloud.bronsky.net/index.php/s/zA53bCr8kD3sTdm
>
> That file doesn't cover the non-working period, does it?
>
> --
>
> Michael

The file doesn't cover the non-working period, I updated the file in
nextcloud, now you can find log's from the non-working period, too:

https://cloud.bronsky.net/index.php/s/qtz7DHDZtH3qqtC

I've tested playing music with my squeezebox radio just a few minutes
ago. If I choose a song of my playlists and start playing it lasts up to
one minute until the song starts. I've put this logs there, too.

Greets, Oliver