mherger wrote:
> > We use LMS with four people with a Spotify Family account. I only
> > configured my own account in Spotty, should i add the other 3 also?
> But
>
> Ok, multiple users will be a problem if local announcements don't work.
>
> You'd only ever see the one player you last used (because it would be
> assigned to your account).
>
> What is causing the conflict, I can't say. Might be some other media
> server on your NAS. As you said it did work before, I wonder whether you
>
> installed or updated some other app on the NAS?
>
> I'm pretty sure you'd have a much better overall experience if you got a
>
> Raspberry Pi to run LMS on and left the music files on the NAS. It would
>
> likely be faster and do the job better with less conflicts.
>
> --
>
> Michael

THanks, i have a Raspberry Pi laying around somewhere, will give that a
try. But then there seem to be a difference with Spotty's Spotify
Connect and a amp with SC builtin. Spotty's works with accounts where
the SC compatible amp of my girlfriend just announce itself as a speaker
in the app and is useable by everyone in the same wifi, right?