I am seeing Squeezelite-X randomly disconnect - show a yellow warning
triangle and a greyed out icon. On opening the app it says it cannot
telnet to the LMS server. It keeps trying but does not connect. When I
exit the app I Get an application error - I can then launch the app and
it connects with no problem.
I have attached both the Application exception(S) and a snippet of the
slx log showing a successful load and initial running and the time when
it disconnects.

This has happened on 2.6.13 and 2.6.14

I hope you can shed some light on what it happening here.

Many Thanks for the app !

|Filename: Annotation 2020-05-06 151803.jpg                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30247|