Hi, I would like to ask for some help, if it's ok.

I have been using the bridge plugin for some time with
QLogitechMediaServer on a QNAP nas device (TS-231P), but had some
problems with its recent update.
Now the plugin is not running and the settings page does not show the
binary selection anymore. I think before I could select between armv6hf
and armv6hf static.

The SLimServer/Logs/server.log shows this:

Code:
--------------------
    Starting Logitech Media Server (v8.0.0, 1588799628, Wed May  6 23:54:57
CEST 2020) perl 5.024004 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
  [20-05-08 22:05:30.2155] Plugins::UPnPBridge::Squeeze2upnp::start (94) no
binary set
--------------------

I think the processor of the Qnap is armv7, 32bit. I saw in this thread
that someone also had problems with this architecture and the plugin,
but I thought that was resolved in later updates.
I tried running the plugin manually (both ./squeeze2upnp-armv6hf-static
and ./squeeze2upnp-armv6hf) in
/SlimServer/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Bin directory, and
it gets stuck on
Code:
    Start:1487 Binding to 192.168.0.155:49152
.
But I'm not sure if the way I executed the file is the same as if it
would be executed from LMS (if I could select the binary in the
settings), because QLogitechMediaServer creates a separate environment
(chroot, I believe) to run LMS in, so maybe the binary would behave
differently than it does when I run it through SSH on the Qnap device.