ceejay;192068 Wrote:
> ... telling me exactly how fast I had to rush...
Ain't it always the way? Glad it works for you. :)

I've been playing with the Template Toolkit (nice!), and will soon have
a version which can handle multiple routes. Here's the plan:

- enter multiple start and/or destination stations for your favourite
  routes
- on first run, client displays details for the first route
- switch from one route to the next by pressing 'favourite' (I hope
  that'll be easy to remember)
- each client to remember the last route displayed
- if only the start station is entered, it'll display all departures.
  If only the destination station, it'll show all arrivals

--
mflint

'Clicky-woo linky'
(http://www.insignificant.org/wiki/index.php/Slim_Plugins) to web page