Hi all,
I just wanted to share a very painful experience in case others have the
same issues - I am not sure if this is a general issue or if something
particular about my setup caused the issue (LMS implemented as a
Max2Play installation on a Rasperry Pi 4 with tons of extensions).
My recent update to an LMS 7.9.3 April 30 (last one before was January)
caused a 100% processor load and a very unresponsive LMS with all kind
of side effects - Players disconnecting and not reconnecting, slow
response, no updated view on Screens for clients - basically a
non-responsive LMS.
It took me quite a time to find out the issue by systematic try and
error deactivating my plugins:
Deactivating the Simple Library Views Plugin resolved the issue - I am
not sure what the specific issue of this plugin was, as I never used it
actively.
Also deactivating this plugin resolved another issue for me: Every time
I restarted LMS, it made an incremental scan, which is not needed if you
just restart to update plugins...
In case others have issues, I hope this helps..
Frank