I do want to have a look at those as well but have not had a look yet.

One other oddity with the Now Playing info from Radio-Canada (French
service) is that they sometimes truncate the artist name.
I have just seen "Schuppanzigh Qua" which I presume should be
"Schuppanzigh Quartet"

They also put everything in upper case ... which I zap to mixed case to
make it look better in general but there are side effects - such as
currently playing on ICI Musique Classique is ...
SONATE POUR CLAVECIN, H XVI:28, 1ER MVT
which I zap to
Sonate Pour Clavecin, H Xvi:28, 1er Mvt
but ideally would have been
Sonate Pour Clavecin, H XVI:28, 1er Mvt
ah well.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
Author of plugins for Radio France (FIP etc), KCRW and Supla Finland