hestbank wrote:
> I don't see SuperDateTime in Settings->Player.
>
> In Settings->Plugins->SuperDateTime I can see variables for the Stocks
> section but none for the Weather, which is what I am looking for.
>
> Thanks.

You are close, but not quite looking in the right area.  When you have
the web UI open for LMS settings, where you installed the SDT plugin
from, look at the tabs across the top.  You should see the following
tabs:

- Basic Settings
- Player
- My Music
- mysqueezebox.com
- Interface
- Plugins
- Information

Select the 2nd tab titled *Player*.  On that tab you will see 2 pull
downs.  The first will list your players.  The second will list groups
of settings.  In that 2nd pull down list will be a selection for
SuperDateTime.  Once you select SuperDateTime you'll see what you're
looking for under the bold heading *TIME/WEATHER FORMAT STRINGS*.