d6jg wrote:
> I didn't mean on the Artist image itself but when you have clicked
> through to all albums by an Artist
>
> Top album is local, the remixes album is on Qobuz
>
> 30274
>
> I have only just seen the change when I added new stuff but old stuff
> still showed the icon - presumably due to image cache on browser.
>
> If it is what you intended then fine.

No, its not intended. Albums should still have the service emblem. Can
you use Material's debugging, and post the REQ/RESP for the listing
above.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.