I see reports on the Radio Paradise forum ('here'
(https://radioparadise.com/community/forum/topic/2705/3847647)) of
problems in the UK and Germany, with one user saying he was experiencing
dropouts until switching from IPv6 to IPv4.

I'm not experiencing issues with RP here in California, but we are
seeing problems with video game and video conferencing services, and
I've seen US complains about other music services.

All or most of this seems related to COVID-19 work/play-from-home
traffic. YouTube and other major video providers have reduced their
maximum resolution in response.

LMS: SGC microJukebox running Sonicorbiter OS
Control apps: Squeezelite-X on Win 10; Squeezer or Material web app on
Android
Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop
and HTPC