ecarjat wrote:
> Let me start by thanking Philippe. This is a great plugin.
>
> I have ported it to FreeNAS/FreeBSD. The port and the instructions are
> here if anyone is interested.

Code:
--------------------
--------------------

> The executable runs fine as a daemon and works well. However I haven't
> found out how to integrate with the interface.
>
> I have copied the executable in >
Code:
--------------------
--------------------

> And edited Squeeze2raop.pm to add

Code:
--------------------
--------------------

> but that doesn't seeem to start it ... I am not sure what else do I
> need to edit.

My own port of another of my plugins to FreeBSD needed that on the
detect. Not saying it's better, but are you sure in your case that
'osArch' is amd64-freebsd' ?

Code:

        if ($os->{'os'} eq 'Unix') {

                if ($os->{'osName'} =~ /freebsd/) {