slartibartfast wrote:
> Just noticed something strange with the web app. After selecting an
> artist from the Artists list the result often looks like the screenshot.
> This effect disappears if I scroll the list. It doesn't happen with Kiwi

By "web app" I assume you mean the lms-material-app? (As Material is
itself a webapp). Anyhow, all that app does is load the page in an
Android WebView. Have you changed the zoom level on the app? As I'm
struggling to think of any reason that app would have any effect - all
it does is as an Android WebView to load a URL. Does it always happen?
Always when you browse in a certain order? If you used grid view would
you see something similar? Does it happen if you scrolled within the
artist list before showing albums? Is the text that is shown 'behind'
the album list the artist list text?

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.