I can't "stream favorite" Radio Paradise Flack streams to my echoes, but
I am able to "play" the FLAC streams to LMS players such as a SB3 and
various chromcast devices which handle FLAC natively. I am able to
stream FLAC albums to the echoes which are shown in the web GUI to be
transcoded to MP3 by LMS because it is set up to do so (LAME installed).
It appears that LMS is not transcoding the Radio Paradise FLAC streams
to MP3 for the echoes, but is doing so for music files in my library.  I
can of course switch to the Radio Paridise MP3 streams, but the FLAC
ones do sound better. Has anyone else experienced this problem and
perhaps have come up with a solution?