Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1578996832 @ Tue Jan 14 12:09:46
WEST 2020
Operating system: Windows 2008 Server R2 - EN - cp1252
Platform Architecture: 8664
Perl Version: 5.14.1 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
Audio::Scan: 0.95
IO::Socket::SSL: 2.024
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
Total Players Recognized: 4

More info than needed but easy to C&P - this side of things does working
and I'm streaming Tidal to my "Lounge" PiCore player from my laptop as I
type - not entirely stable, and I can't get it to stream at 24/96 but
that may be a limitation of the Mac itself.  No big deal, just wanted to
test that concept.

My phone (which is the bit that doesn't want to play) is a Samsung A40
running Android 10

I've tried AllCast - only finds my Chromecast likewise Castify,
Miracast, and a few others now deleted.  Nothing seems to be able to
make my phone see Shairtunes.