Hi I have a question on actual streaming data flow when using the
UPNPBridge with pass-through model on Roon.

If I run the Roon core on computer A and UPNPBridge on computer B then
stream the music to DAC, what will be the actual streaming data flow?

Scenario A: Roon Core (computer A) -> UPNPBridge (Computer B) -> DAC
Scenario B: Roon Core (computer A) -> DAC

I understand that UPNPBridge helps to "present" the DAC to roon as a LMS
device. I just wondering whether the actual streaming data can transfer
directly from roon core to DAC once the initial "handshake" is done or
every bit of music data need to pass-through the UPNPBridge as a
middle-man before forwarding to the DAC.

The reason of the question is that I,m currently running Roon Core and
UPNPBridge on the same PC and is considering moving the core to a
NUC-based ROCK system, which doesn't allow any third-party software to
install in besides Roon. As a result, I,m evaluating the potential
impact on SQ should I need to run the UPNPBridge on a separated device
from Roon core.

Thx in advance.