slartibartfast wrote:
> The addition of track images is a nice addition. I now have a dilemma. I
> have selected 640x360 for the image resolution and now when viewed in
> the WebUI default skin the image is squashed into a square box. If I
> switch to 480x480 then the WebUI looks OK but the text in Material Skin
> can flow over the image. The 480x480 images also seem to look better as
> well.[image:
> https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200601/fca3486ed321f57cf7245242e7739f33.jpg][image:
> https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200601/212546a7a01fa747ce04153b2cd18ddf.jpg]
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

...wait for Material 1.8.0 - text is below image and is placed in a
scrollable view. Where is the above stream located? I'll load into
Material to confirm its OK.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.