Not 100% clear yet but looks like it is something to do with TuneIn and
UK.
Radio France appears to be aware of it but so far they have not given me
the background or next steps.

However, I see that at around mid-afternoon today the metadata feed from
FIP stopped updating ...
This happens sometimes when they have issues but it might mean that they
are switching over to an alternative mechanism.
If it persists then I'll see if I can use their alternative source.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc), kcrw,
supla finland, abc australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland