bpa

Thank you for your hard work on implementing the track info.

It works very well with Radio 3, and I get pictures of the composers as
the music plays on live (eg Edvard Grieg as I type this).  However there
are no composer's pictures on catchup.

However there appears to be a format difference between live and catchup
(catchup is the same on both iplayer and extras).

For live the format is Composer - track title.
For catchup the format is Track title - Composer.  (I suppose Composer
may well = Artist).

Is this the reason why the composers pictures do not appear on Catchup?