I have a horrible sinking feeling about restoring Erland's plugins. I've
read this entire thread cover to cover in search for an answer to not
being able to install Erland's plugins. The repository is down and I
hope this is a temporary issue.

I had the plugins working on LMS 8.0 and saw some issues with Trackstat
(for which I subsequently found a simple solution too late). I naively
downgraded to 7.9.1 and discovered the endless loop of not being able to
install Erland's plugins. I then downgraded even further all the way
back to 7.7.6 (I'm using Synology's non-beta version) and then
encountered the same issue, almost certainly because the repository is
down.

Is there a backup of the plugins anywhere? Does the server just need to
be restarted? I'd greatly appreciate anyone giving me access to their
own downloaded plugins. I tried the links to zip files already, but no
access.

I paid for a perpetual license and built my entire listening experience
around these great plugins. I fear that I may be dead in the water now
and may have to rethink the whole way I listen to music. Argh!