Hovever it worked brefore about half a year ago. I didn't notice when it

SSL support on web servers has changed a lot recently. What worked a year ago might well no longer work today. Servers often require more recent protocols or certificates than what was available a while ago.

tested Spotty. There's no way to install it manually or to update the

You can install it manually. But as I said: you're likely just going work around one road block just to hit the next.

In LMS go to Settings/Information to find out where your "Plugins" folder is. Then grab a copy of the latest Spotty (see the link in your log file) and extract that file into that Plugins folder. Restart LMS.

SSL libraries? I can download it from a web browser but the NAS can't.

Don't know how feasible updating those libraries on a ReadyNAS is. As mentioned many times before you better run LMS on a Raspberry Pi.

--

Michael