Hi folks

I have returned to the Squeezebox world and I am trying to get Spotty
loaded on my LMS and then play around the house. I am struggling...

I have installed LMS 7.9.3 on Mac OS X Catalina and installed Squeezer
as an app on an android phone. I am using the UPnP Bridge plugin to
allow LMS to see my various UPnP players. Set up was fine and LMS
scanned my local library and recognised my players. The web remote
control worked well as did the Squeezer app and streaming from my local
library appears to be working well on all the devices I have tried.

I then installed the Spotty plugin and followed the instructions to get
it recognised by my Spotify premium account, which appeared to work. All
certainly looked to be in order, however; when I try to play anything at
all Spotty just times out and gives the flowing message:
'Problem: Can't open file for: TRACK'

This behaviour is the same regardless of using the web remote control or
the app. I do not have any slim devices hardware to test this on. I have
carefully removed and reinstalled LMS, trying with both 7.7.6. from
Squeezebox.com and subsequently with 7.9.3 from the recommended slim
devices site.

Does anyone know if I have made some obvious error or have any
suggestions as to how I might fix this? It would be wonderful to get
this up and running again.

THX in advance, Ant