I've noticed in the last few days that Tidal is only showing 482 of my
1489 Tidal "favourited" albums. This both in the Tidal LMS app and
through Online Music Service Integration on a scan.

I tried disabling the Tidal plugin in LMS and uninstalling from
MySqueezebox.com, rescanning then reinstalling..... still only 482
albums.

Same symptom with OG or Material skin or Orange Squeeze app

>From what I can see in the log, Tidal only returns 483 albums:
[20-06-13 08:03:03.8783] Slim::Utils::SQLiteHelper::_notifyFromScanner
(581) Notify from scanner:
progress:1592031761.80754||importer||plugin_tidal_albums||2||483||

Maybe a Tidal issue, but Soundiiz reports a correct total of 1489 albums
when it interrogates my Tidal account

Probably complete coincidence, but 483 albums appears to be a round 10
pages as viewed in the original skin  Home > TIDAL > My Favorites >
Albums

Anyone have anything similar or any ideas?

My LMS system is RPi 4 Max2Play 2.52
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 - 1591851652 @ Thu Jun 11 07:20:38
CEST 2020

30705

|Filename: Capture.JPG                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30705|