Using Spotty plugin 4.1.2.

This thread is about Spotty 2.8...

I have a family spotify account and my children are registered using
their own spotify accounts linked to my spotify family account.

Unfortunately none of my children's devices can see any of the playback
devices working via the Spotty plugin. They can only see the Denon which
has the native spotify support.

That would happen if your LMS wasn't able to announce players in your network. See Settings/Advanced/Spotty - there's an option which would disable local announcements. If that's set automatically, then there's some incompatibility with another application on your LMS machine.

Please post any follow-up message to the appropriate thread. I'm going to close this one.

--

Michael